It’s a random list that an A.I. bot provided. Are there any lessons or conclusions to be drawn from it?
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.” (Matthew 28:19)
- “Let your light shine before people, so that they can see your good deeds and give honor to your Father in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16)
- “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.” (Matthew 5:44)
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.” (Matthew 7:7)
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28)
- “Do not judge so that you will not be judged.” (Matthew 7:1)
- “Give to the one who asks you, and do not reject the one who wants to borrow from you.” (Matthew 5:42)
- “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all yoWe’ve caught a problem in the comments section. We’re working on the fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.ur mind.” (Matthew 22:37)
- “Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.” (Luke 6:36)
- “Believe in the one whom he has sent.” (John 6:29)
Note: The comment problem appears to be solved. You need seven words or more in the comments for it to be accepted.