The Lord had Moses reveal to Israel the blessings for obeying the Law, and in Deuteronomy 28:8-13, he noted these blessings for obedience:
1. He would bless all that they set their hand to do.
2. He would bless them in the land.
3. He would establish them as a holy people.
4. The peoples of the earth would fear Israel.
5. Israel would be fruitful in their bodies, with their livestock, and in the ground.
6. He would send the rain.
7. Israel would lend and not borrow.
8. Israel would be the head and not the tail.
9. Israel would be above only, and not below.
Let every nation today hear how the Lord would bless Israel and why He would do it. Let every church see that we are also to obey the Lord that He may bless our home congregation in the Spirit, and the people in our towns will see it and want to be part of us.