2. Rob Lester has associated his Creation Faith Facts with Forthright Magazine. His faith-building material will be linked on FMag, and we’ll look at options on how to integrate further.
3. The Highlighter.com system of commenting has been installed; you should see the toolbar at the top. You can highlight words, sentences, and paragraphs as the focus of comments. It complements the normal comment system. This is experimental, to see if it will serve a good core group.
4. Social media connections now facilitate sharing the articles, posts, and devotional material. We even have an option for Google+ at the bottom toolbar. The buttons and links are at top, along the bottom, in the right column, and at the end of articles. Maybe we’ve not overdone them.
5. Don Ruhl’s twice-daily devotional, which we call “Twice Blessed,” has been better integrated into the site. Don never misses a lick and always brings an edifying thought.
6. As soon as we can get it set up, Mike Benson’s daily devotional KneEmail will be better integrated into the site than it was before.
7. A feed for Quick Bible Truths has also been added to the site. These short daily zings will make you think.
8. The site features NET Bible Tagger, which pops up a Bible reference with a mouse-over. Then, with a click, you have at your fingertips a wealth of notes and 10 other versions on the text. Try it out on Hebrews 1:1-4.
All this means you have more and more content to build up your faith and a richer experience when you frequent the pages and posts of Forthright Magazine.
We’d love to hear your insights on the content and your perspectives on the site.
Latest posts by J. Randal Matheny (see all)
- The opportunities of life and time, and why we don’t pursue them - 2016-09-05
- Plodding or planing? - 2016-08-29
- Can George be saved? - 2016-08-22