1. Look but don’t touch.
2. Only this once.
3. At least, I’m not doing THAT!
4. Jesus ate and drank with sinners.
5. It’s just innocent fun.
6. Even many Christians I know do it.
7. It won’t go any further than this.
8. We’ll leave before the rough stuff starts.
9. I need to know what goes on in the world.
10. God is a God of love, grace, and forgiveness.
“But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ” (2 Corinthians 11:3, NASU).
Latest posts by J. Randal Matheny (see all)
- Taking action so that others will believe in our ‘favorable future’ - 2017-08-28
- Holiness is a big deal - 2017-08-21
- Five hideous truths about sin—and one great truth of hope - 2017-08-14